• For the comfort of our clients, please silence your cell phones and make your phone conversations as brief as possible while in Genesis.
• The staff at Genesis MedSpa appreciates the opportunity to serve you and, therefore, gratuities are neither necessary nor expected.
• Well-behaved children are welcome at Genesis. However, if you think your child will disrupt the experience for you or for the other clients, please make arrangements so that they will not be with you.
• While we understand that emergencies arise, please give us 24 hours notice whenever possible for cancellation of appointments.
• If you prefer to fill out the paperwork required at your first visit before you arrive, you are welcome to download it from this site. Otherwise, please arrive 20 minutes early for your first appointment.
• Seventy-two hours prior to your facial, chemical peel, eyebrow waxing, or any laser procedure on your face, please discontinue the use of retinol, Retin-A, or exfoliating products. If you have questions about the products you are using, please call and we will be happy to review the ingredients with you in advance of your procedure.
• If you are having topical lidocaine applied prior to your procedure, please be sure the receptionist knows that in order to schedule your arrival an hour before your actual procedure. That way, we will have staff available for the application.
• For your comfort, it is best that you shave any area that is going to have a laser treatment before your arrival.
• Genesis MedSpa offers a complimentary make-up bar, so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own make-up to reapply after your treatment. You can relax and “play” with our Glominerals Make-up and leave looking even more beautiful than when you arrived!*Results are not guaranteed and your results may vary.